First Banking-as-as-Service acceleration program powered by Mbanq, was launched during the Singapore FinTech Festival on November 15th, 2018. The program is aimed at early-stage startups in FinTech area. Whether you're in Banking, Payments or Compliance, we're keen on getting to know you.
Mbanq provides startups with support in developing strategy and vision, assistance in efficient business modelling, enhance the products to global standards, assist in the global market expansion, help with tech, business, financial and VC partners from global network.
Also we provide free work space for fintech oriented startups in our beautiful co-working space.
Mbanq is interested in startups from the FinTech space that focus on but not limited to:
Startups trying to build something exciting in the FinTech space can always apply. We will review every application and invite you if we find your idea/product interesting. Even if we cannot accept you, we will always give you our feedback – so it’s worth applying in any case.
- We offer
- Free office space located at Launchpad — the hottest startup area of Singapore
- A well-structured customized 1-6 months intensive training programme
- Mentoring by experts from Mbanq and Mbanq Partners. Mbanq has experts in every area you can be sure that we will help you propel your product to the new heights.
- Functional support: legal and financial assistance; development of strategy and vision; business modelling; global market expansion; analytics and research; marketing & PR assistance
- Investor demo at the Mbanq Events — regular events organised by Mbanq Group, attracting participants from a wide range of companies and high-profile speakers from FinTech, financial industry, banking, government and research institutes
- Opportunity to pitch at event organized by Mbanq or Mbanq Partners
- We will help startups to launch new products, scale existing ones or find partners
- Inspiration tours to the world’s leading companies in terms of corporate culture as Zappos
- Admission Policy
- The program is for the startups working in the FinTech related space
- We accept startups with a fine-tuned MVP (minimum viable product)
- Agree to the legal obligation of the program
- Startups will be solely responsible for own travel and lodging or accommodation expenses during the stay in Singapore
- Graduation & Exit
- Startups must complete the 3 month business acceleration program
- Agree to the investment terms and equity arrangements
- Be involved in the final Investor Day to pitch to potential investors
- Be showcased at the Finovate and Money of the Future conference
Upon graduation, the startups will be awarded a certification of completion and be invited to join the Mbanq Group and BAASis Labs alumni network
Any startup that breaches the legal conditions of the program or has been terminated or has exited prematurely will need to compensate Mbanq Group or BAASis Labs for ALL expenses incurred during the programme
BAASis Labs, as a part of the Mbanq Group, has a global network of partners that will help the startups to grow and scale. The startups joining the program will be supported by:
We’re always keen to expand our partnership network. If you wish to join our program as a partner please fill out the following form.